Take Control of Your Marketing Budget.
The FXRecruiter Job Board is naturally search engine friendly: it has been built with both humans and search engines in mind. This means it’s easy to use and jobs will feature well in search engine results, resulting in less reliance on other forms of marketing, such as paid listings or advertising.
If you already have a job board, it may not be optimised and we can advise on how to make the most of what you already have. There are a few basic mistakes that we see time and time again that prevent you getting the results you’d like. Contact Us with the subject line “Free SEO Review” and we will ask a few questions before producing a report for you.
To really get the best out of your site, we recommend a holistic SEO strategy. This includes but is not limited to:
- Realistic goal setting
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Site submission to major search engines/directories/ business portals
- Index coverage evaluation and maximisation
- Robot coverage and frequency
- XML Sitemaps
- Job Board Optimisation
- Keyphrase factors analysis (density, format, position, copywriting)
- Page markup factors (Meta tags, HTML/CSS page code and structure, title tags)
- Themed keyphrase pages, and associated SEO copy origination
- External linking (page and link context, page rank, site authority)
- Job Aggregator XML Feeds
Reporting & Analytics
- Report on progress every 3 months
- Google Analytics
- For staff appreciation
- For Job copywriting
We can produce a strategy that meets your needs and budget.
More on Recruitment SEO